Monday, July 25, 2011

Haul-NUANCE by Salma Hayek

So I took a little trip to CVS today to buy some toiletries and came across the line that I was looking for. It was kind of hidden, so maybe that's why I had not been able to find it previously. I think they just started taking out the products because there were only a few in stock and not all of them were in stock. Since I was getting stuff that gave me Extra Bucks Back and had a few discount coupons, I decided to splurge a little bit.:)

Beautiful Blends Eye Quad Neutral 080: This is the packaging it comes with. It's very sleek and simple. I am really loving this quad. The colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is Amazing. 

Price in store:$9.29
Price Online:$8.49
Above ^ : That is the box that the quad comes in.


<--Below: Eye Quad Packaging. So Cute!! >_<

Info: Create the perfect natural look with neutral colors that shade, highlight and define. Combine the four complementary shades to highlight, contour and define for a complete look, or use separately to create multiple looks. Fine-milled pigments leave a light, velvety finish that spreads and blends easily. Rice lipids & vitamin E condition, nourish and protect lids. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Not tested on animals.
This is how it looks when two are popped out and when all the shadows are popped out.
To the Right: Swatches with a primer. (Left to Right) Frosted Blush, Champagne Gold, Shimmering Bronze and Toasted Almond.
To the Left: Swatches with the shadows without primer in the same order as above.

Rate: 5/5 :)

To the Right: Rose Petal Hydrating Balm. Really cute package but it was really small. Didn't find it worth keeping so I returned it.
Prince in Store: $7.99 
Price Online: $7.29

Info: Rose Petal Hydrating Balm Evening Primrose, rich in essential fatty acids, helps condition skin and ease irritation. Shea Butter helps provide long-lasting nourishment for soft, smooth skin. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.
 
<--Very Small. Was kind of disappointing.
--> But the color is really pretty..the smell...uhhh not so pretty. It has a very weird smell. Didn't Like it. I didn't want to touch it since I was returning it so I can't say anything about the consistency.



Rate: 1/5


 <-- Brow Kit in Brown: Contains brow powder, golden highlighter and grooming wax, plus an angled brow-defining brush perfect for shaping flawless arches. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

Price In Store: $10.99
Price Online:$9.99
(Left to Right): Wax, Shimmery Highlight Cream Color and Brown Powder.

My Thoughts: The brushes it comes with suck. I threw them away. The wax feels very weird and sticky but it does the job. I don't really like the highlight color...its really hard to get out or get any product on my fingers. The powder is really nice but I think it is a little to dark for my eyebrows or maybe just gotta get used to it. haha But i think i like my Smashbox one much more than this one.

Rate: 3.5/5

All the Products -->

Oh yeah forgot about the Skin primer.


Skin Primer: I really Like this one. It reminds me of the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Face Primer But has a lot more good stuff for your skin and doesn't feel oily. Sets in fast and my face feels sooo soft. 
Price in Store:$13.29
Prince Online:$11.99
Rate: 4.5/5
 Info: White lupin seeds & safflower seed oil help improve skin's firmness and elasticity. Pumpkin seedcake nourishes and delivers improved radiance. Soft-light diffusion technology helps create a healthy glow. Vitamin E nourishes and protects skin. Paraben free. Fragrance free.


Overall I am satisfied with all my purchases with the exception of the Hydrating Balm and I am looking forward to trying out other products from her line. I would check things out in the store and see what you would want to try & maybe order them online since they are less expensive than in store.  :)





-Dannely

"With a Sprinkle of Pixie Dust ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment