Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Product Rave: Neutrogena cleasing towlettes

I wanted to share with you all a product I
've been using for about hmmmm... 3 months now. I've seen these at CVS and heard/read reviews about them but never really went out to get them at a regular drugstore bc of the price per packet for a drugstore brand (which is not even an excuse bc I've been using MAC wipes and those cost way more but it was the 100 pack so i found more reasonable..in my head that is ha-ha but it really is way more expensive) Anyways, since my housemates are members of Costco we get the coupon booklets every month with new money saving clippings for certain products. I saw a $3 off these and decided to give it a try. At Costco the pack of 114 towelettes is $14.99...$14.99!!! which is a great deal! So I decided to buy it and it came out to like $13 something after taxes and stuff but still a bargain. it comes in a box with 4 packs of 25 and 2 travel size packages with 7 in each (so so cute for traveling).

Alright, enough with the stories. I freaking love these wipes! they are way better than having eye makeup remover and MAC wipes or baby wipes or any other wipes I've tried. I wear heavy eye makeup sometimes and it was a pain taking it off at night because I had to use 2 MAC wipes and sometimes even 3 just regular other wipes. BUT with these. All i need is one, yup you heard it right..just ONE and your heaviest makeup will glide all off along with everything else that you had on your face. On the days that I don't wear much makeup I only need to use half of one. It's amazing bc they last me a long time since I don't wear makeup every day. If you wear makeup everyday you would have to purchase these more often. One downside that I don't like is that they are not oil-free. I have somewhat oily skin and I hate the feeling of oiliness on my face but I wash my face right after I take the makeup off so it's not a big deal. Overall, until I find something else that works even better than these...I will continue to buy them.

Pros: Gentle, Very soft cloth, Easily removes makeup with 1 towelette (even waterproof mascara and Alcohol-free.

Cons: Kinda Oily and you would need to wash your face after use and it's a little pricey at drugstore for single pack.

Suggestions: If you are a member of Costco, I suggest you buy these from there. You can't beat $14.99 for 114 of them.

Overall I give them 5/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment