Friday, May 11, 2012

Makeup Collection: Part II

Since I had already took the time to show my eyeshadow collection, I decided it would be a good idea to just put the rest of the products that I have/use. With the exception of primers, eyeliners, lipliners or Mascaras. I will do a later post on the mascaras, primers and eyeliners I use as of now.

Foundation/Concealer
(I don't own many because there aren't many that i've liked that much. I am someone who hates my face looking like i've caked hella liquid foundation or look all powered. I keep it natural looking, meaning you can still see my friggin' freckles through my makeup. ^_^)
Pictured: MAC: Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC25, MAC: Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25, MAC: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium, Laura Geller: Balance N Brighten in Regular, Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme: Cool Palette #1, MAC: Select Coverup in NW20, NARS: Duo Concealer in Custard/Ginger, and Tarte: Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium

Bronzers, Highlighters and Blushes
Brands: MAC, Laura Geller, Smashbox, Physicians Formula &Tarte
Lipsticks
Brands: MAC, Covergirl, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy and Maybelline
Lipgloss
Brands: Bath & Body Works, Stila, MAC, Victoria's Secret, NYX, Ulta, Urban Decay, Smashbox, e.l.f & Tarte

No comments:

Post a Comment