Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Show & Tell: Graduation Present

Having the Awesome Cousin that I have, gave me a $300 spree to get whatever makeup products I wanted. So I decided to get Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette and 16 MAC eyeshadows!! 13 Shades are new and the other 3 are repeats that I already own: Parfait Amour (purple) because I am running out of it. Humid (dark green) and Electric Eel (Neon Blue/green) because they broke out of the pan and wanted new ones to complete my palettes =] Ahhhhh! words could not express the happiness I felt when I opened the package with all these goodies last week! =] Thank you lovely cousin of mine. I <3 you! :) And what is the other best part about all this besides having fun with the colors? I got to depot them and have enough empties for FOUR more shades! ahhh I Love it!  I'm a happy girl. :)


Neutral Shades: Goldmine, Blanc Type, Bronze, Satin Taupe & Soft Brown

Pink Shades: Sushi Flower, Paradisco, Star Violet, & Cranberry

Fun Colors: Steamy, Satellite Dreams, Typographic &Plumage


No comments:

Post a Comment