Sunday, October 20, 2013

Product Rave. "Lumene Finland: Sensitive Touch Gentle Cleansing Wipes"

I am back with a short product rave! I've previously raved about the Neutrogena Wipes in the blue package. I still LOVE those but I haven't gone to Costco in a while to repurchase the pack at a better price then they are sold in store. Anyways, my mom uses the skin brand "Lumene Finland" and purchased a couple of products and apparently she got two pack of these for free. She doesn't use make up on the daily, so she ended up passing them down to me. I've seen them at Target and CVS and they interested me but the price wasn't that appealing lol $8 bucks for a few, I was like ummm no thanks, even though i've bought MAC wipes for a lot more money lol. Yes, I can be a contradiction.

Anyways, I put them to the test to see how well they worked. I usually use two wipes of whatever I have to completely take off my makeup when I am using dark colors and lots of Mascara. I use Benefit They're Real Mascara and if you've tried it, you know it's not only amazing but that amazingness comes at a price. It's kind of difficult to take off. So I began with half of the wipe for each side of the face and I was instantly amazed!! They work so amazingly. I didn't have to use another one to completely take off my makeup. I was sold! They are very soft which i am not too crazy about because I tend to cringe when i feel the softness on a makeup wipe for some strange reason. But for those with sensitive skin, they are perfect!

These wipes do not have a scent and they definitely not hurt your eyes unlike other brands i've used. All in all, I say these are worth getting if you do use heavy makeup on the daily. They will definitely be worth the money but if you don't use that much makeup a regular baby wipe is completely fine.

I give them a 4.50/5  (just because the softness makes me cringe a little and the price is not too friendly for a drugstore brand.

Until Next Time,
Dannely

No comments:

Post a Comment