Sunday, August 18, 2013

Collective Show & Tell (April 2013-Present)

I haven't posted in a while because I felt like I had nothing to talk about or share. BUT I am back with a Show & Tell that started a couple months ago :) I've done a little bit of damage on some products that I've been wanting/replacing/new found staples/ trying. Before I show all the stuff, I just want to say that yes, I spend money on high end products most of the time because I rather pay for something of QUALITY that will not only last me a long time but it will also last on my face for the whole day. Of course I've tried drugstore products before, I just don't like them (most of them) or like how they perform with my skin. They're just not that worth it to me. AND no I am not saying that high end products perform well all the time. I would be lying if I said that because I have ran into some high end products that sucked. Any who, here it goes in somewhat chronological order since April to my most recent stuff. Enjoy :D
CVS: Nivea Lip Butters and L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Clinique: Stay-Matte Oil-Free Foundation in 08 Golden Neutral, Smashbox: Eyebrow wax & Jet Set Waterproof Liner in Midnight Black

Too Faced: Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Anniversary Palette

MAC: Eyeshadow in Phloof! and Concealer in NC20


NYX: Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan Milan, Matte Lipstick in Natural & Tea Rose


HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE :)

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour & Jeweled Top Coats

Lancome: Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in 250 Bisque (W), Benefit Cosmetics: They're Real Mascara, *Two in the middle I already Mentioned*, Laura Mercier: Foundation Primer Oil-free

Lady Gaga: Fame Black Fluid Perfume (100 points deluxe sample)Laura Mercier: Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in 04 Buff (Free Deluxe Sample Online), Versace: Yellow Diamond Perfume (Free Deluxe Sample Online)

Left to Right: Indi-go With the Flow; Techno Girl; Light, Glammer A, Action!

Left to Right: Ocean Love Potion; Not Your Average Turquoise; Queen of Everything

Left to Right: Queen of Everything; Beam Me Up Hottie!; Queen of Everything (yes I got two! I love this color); Looks Like Rain Dear



MAC: Eyeshadows in Mystery and Nylon

AND that is all for this Show & Tell! :) Reviews coming soon on some of my favorite things
Thanks for reading!

Until Next Time,
Dannely

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty nail polish colors! I'd love to see a review on the Too Faced palette!:)


    http://ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed they are very pretty :) Yes, I am working on that review still. It's coming soon though :)

      Delete