Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Drugstore Products "Show & Tell"



WHATTTTT??? B shopping for makeup at the drugstore? lol...yes, I am even surprised. As i've stated before, I have been let down many times by the quality of certain drugstore brands so I usually do not purchase anything from there. But I actually went into Walgreens to see the e.l.f. villains collection and walked out with one product which was from the Fergie collection put out by Wet n Wild. I then went in search for the L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense at CVS and I was out of luck, so from there I walked out with an Alway Liquid Liner and the Out the Door Top Coat (recommendation from MakeupbyTiffanyD). I then ended up at Target and did not find the friggin L'Oreal liner either. Since Ulta is literally next to it I went in to browse around. ARGHHH it was bad going to the prestige side, I really wanted to buy the Lorac Pro Palette but I opted out because I own too many neutral shades and I have both UD Naked Palettes. Didn't need anymore. Anyways I finally found the L'Oreal Liner I was looking for and saw an NYX eyeshadow in the clearance section that I liked so I totally got it :D
Coming back home, I researched a little more on the Fergie Collection and saw that it was only available at Walgreens. Going on the website I saw that all of the products were on SALE plus an they had an extra site wide 15% off! I decided to get 3 more products that looked interesting and took advantage of also ordering some e.l.f products that i've been meaning to try. Now I haven't used these products extensively (i received the order today ^_^) so I can't really say much on how they perform but I did do a smokey look with the Fergie Eyeshadows in "Dutchess Lounge" and the highlighter powder, along with the e.l.f cream blush. Picture at the end. So here are some pictures and swatches. I'll probably do a "Thoughts" blog on some of the products once I use them enough.






















































I just realized that I had so much Excitement on the left picture :p


Until Next Time,
Dannely

1 comment:

  1. Great haul and look!:) Those elf blushes look pretty! The fergie eye shadows also look very pigmented!

    ReplyDelete