Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This or That Tag




Makeup

1. Blush or Bronzer- This is sort of tough to answer because I feel like they go hand in hand BUT I still haven't gotten used to wearing blush that much so I am gonna have to say BRONZER. 

2.Lip Gloss or Lipstick- Oh my goodness another roughy...I used to not like any of them but lately i've been reaching for lipsticks more then gloss so i'm going to say LIPSTICK.

3. Eyeliner or Mascara- okay seriously...making this super hard on me...but I would say EYELINER because it defines my eyes more than mascara...though I totally need mascara too cuz my eyelashes are zoo friggin straight. 

4. Foundation or Concealer- Hands down, FOUNDATION. I barely use concealer. 

5. Natural or Colored- Umm BOTH, I love the natural look but makeup is meant to be fun, so you gotta experiment with color too.

6. Brush or Sponge- I use both but BRUSHES are definitely better when applying eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, powder. 

Nails

1. OPI or China Glaze- OPI just because I have not tried China Glaze

2. Long or Short- SHORT just because I use contacts. 

3. Acrylic or Natural- NATURAL, acrylics mess up my nails so badly. 

4. Bright or Dark- BRIGHT, just  love being colorful with my nails. 

5. Flower or No flower- No Flower

Body

1. Perfume or Body Splash- BOTH, I just gotta love the scent. 

2. Lotion or Body Butter- BOTH, as long as they get the job done :D

3. Body wash or Soap-  BODY WASH, they are so much more convenient. 

4. Lush or Other- NONE, don't use them.

Fashion

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants- I hate jeans, so imma have to go with SWEAT PANTS.

2. Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves- Depends on the weather, so BOTH

3. Dress or Skirt- No preference. 

4. Scarves or Hat- SCARVES

5. Studs or Dangling earrings- DANGLING EARRINGS all the way. 

6. Necklace or Bracelet- BRACELETS, don't really use necklaces that much. 

7. Heels or Flats- SNEAKERS! don't prefer any of those two options. 

8. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- I'm on the classier side, so imma have to go with RIDING BOOTS.

9. Jackets or Hoodies- HOODIES :D

10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- NONE

Hair 

 1. Curly or Straight- WAVY, just cuz that is the natural state of my hair

2. Bun or Ponytail- BUN

3.Bobby pin  or Butterfly clips- BUTTERFLY CLIPS cuz pins don't really grab all my hair. 

4.Hairspray or Gel- MOUSSE!

5. Long or Short- LONG, a woman with long hair looks so much better :D 

6. Dark or Light- DARK

7. Side bangs or Full bangs- SIDE BANGS, my face is too round to have full bangs >_<

8. Up or Down- UP

Random 

1. Rain or Shine- RAIN, I love love the sound of rain. 

2. Summer or Winter- WINTER!

3. Fall or Spring- FALL, just cuz it is so much closer to Winter :D

4. Chocolate or Vanilla- VANILLA!


Thanks for the tag Lupe! :)

Check out her blog HERE



Until Next Time,

Dannely

1 comment: